- This audio amplifier is compatible with all of Sound Imaging’s MRI Stereos – MRI Standard and MRI Advanced.
- There are 3 sets of line=in RCA hacks on rear of audio amplifier and a front-panel switch that can be moved to choose either a direct music source, such as a CD player, computer, FM radio, or MP3 player.
- The amplifier can also pair with nearly all types of Bluetooth audio devices, such as cell phones, MP3 players, and tablets.
- There are separate microphone and music volume controls allowing for independent level settings of the music and microphone audio going to the patient headphones.
- The amplifier output connects with the Patient Acoustic Interface in the MRI scan room, enabling the patients to hear the music in special acoustic headphones that they wear inside of the MRI scanner.
- A microphone hack on the amplifier will accept a 1/4-inch mono microphone plug.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.